Isn't this young lady just absolutely lovely? This is my beautiful cousin Kyra. I wish I would have been this pretty when I was a senior in high school.
Wow, Thank you so much for taking my senior pictures, Crystal. You have such a natural talent for photography - they turned out great! I had a great time today; you are always so fun to spend time with. Ever since I was younger, I have always wanted to be just like you and I looked up to you in every way; especially now with your beautiful family.
Thanks again for all you do for me. You're absolutely wonderful! And thank you for being you :)
Good job Crystal. I am amazed at how good of an eye you have for photography. I have been doing it for years, and still don't always quite have the knack for the composition. Keep up the good work.
6 comments:
Wow, Thank you so much for taking my senior pictures, Crystal. You have such a natural talent for photography - they turned out great! I had a great time today; you are always so fun to spend time with. Ever since I was younger, I have always wanted to be just like you and I looked up to you in every way; especially now with your beautiful family.
Thanks again for all you do for me. You're absolutely wonderful! And thank you for being you :)
Love always,
Kyra Marie
Great Pictures! You are very talented.
Wow!
Her parent's better watch out, she's beautiful!
Nice work on the pictures!
Good job Crystal. I am amazed at how good of an eye you have for photography. I have been doing it for years, and still don't always quite have the knack for the composition. Keep up the good work.
GORGEOUS GIRL - GORGEOUS PICS!
Those are fantastic pictures, wow you are good. Where did you shoot the pictures?
Post a Comment