Sunday, October 12, 2008

One Part 2

A few more pictures of Jack. He was so good for me despite the fact that it was rainy and a little cold. And when he was done he let me know. Jack has become completely enamored with this blue blanket. I think it's soooooo cute. I love watching his little arms and hands wrap around it like it's his baby.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love my camera. I love it so much I want to marry it. :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

So stinkin' cute! I love the blanket pics!

Christy said...

Cute Pics. I love the screaming one!

Rian and Ashley said...

Hey Crystal! Your boys are so cute, I can't believe how big they are now. Hey, I love your work and I wanted to see if you could do some pictures for me, I don't know how else to contact you so will you please call me at 718-0638 so I can talk to you! Oh, by the way, this is Ashley Webster, I used to work with you at stinky IHC....
Thanks Crystal!