I'm tall and I am on a quest to find a great pair of jeans that are long enough, but don't cost an insane amount. Lots of places sell long jeans, but they aren't long enough. It drives me crazy. Fortunately there are a lot more places to look than there were when I was younger. Looking though is a challenge because I don't like shopping for clothes with kids. Who does?
I've been as tall as I am now since I was fourteen years old. Needless to say I was significantly taller that pretty much everybody my age, including almost all the boys. I hated being tall. There was this one boy who was taller than me. Since he was one of the only boys who was taller than me I had a crush on him even though I can't remember ever saying more than a few sentences to him. Pretty much the only reason I liked him is because he was tall. I made the huge, huge mistake of telling his sister and few other girls that I liked him. Stupid, stupid, stupid. The next four years of my life I was incessantly teased about this. Even though he lived in my neighborhood and he was friends with a lot of my friends I still never said more than a few sentences to him.
Why am I writing about this? Every once in a while something will happen or I will see somebody who reminds me of this person, which happened recently. It was a seriously embarassing time in my life and it gives me heartburn just thinking about it. Ugh!
So, back to the jean thing. If anybody knows where to get great long jeans that aren't too expensive, let me know!
3 comments:
Buying clothes online is a bit of a risk, but I've had pretty good luck.
I'm not sure if you are interested in trying guys pants, but you might try www.kingsizedirect.com They have plus size and tall sizes. Most that I looked at come with an unfinished inseam of 40" or you can have them hemmed for you.
If you buy from the clearance section, they usually have really good prices. Also, make sure to do a search for coupons codes. They always have some to save on shipping or additional off your purchase.
Just an idea. If not, what size (inseam length too) are you looking for and I'll keep my eye out for you. :)
My cousin once told me that she really loves Victoria's Secret jeans... I have no clue about sizes and I'm writing this instead of checking, but you may want to check them out online. Good luck!!!
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/collection/?cgname=OSCLOJEAZZZ&cgnbr=OSCLOJEAZZZ&rfnbr=2245
Post a Comment