Chad's search for a new job didn't take much searching. We started networking to let people know he was looking for a job and I started searching the classifieds. He applied at about five different places. Earlier this week he got a phone call and went in for an interview. A half an hour after he had the interview they called him and offered him the job. Yeah, that fast. I was expecting it to take quite a bit longer for Chad to find a job. I feel fortunate that it didn't.
Change is hard, but with Chad's work closing down their Salt Lake office, change was inevitable. We've heard a few good things about the company Chad will be working for and they are super eager for him to start. I hope his new job fits him well, I hope he likes it there.
4 comments:
I hope he likes it, too. I'm really glad you no longer have to worry and/or wonder about what will happen. Congrats!
That was fast! You will have to call Kevin and tell him about it. Congratulations. Kevin misses hanging out with you at work.
Wow! That is amazing! Congrats!
With mad skills like chad's it's no wonder they snatched him up.
Post a Comment