I haven't been taking many pictures lately because I get discouraged and think I'm not very good, but I finally took Jack out for a photoshoot for his 1 year old pictures. It was soooo much fun. Here's a few photos and more to come. I'm spending way too much time figuring out Photoshop, but I need to figure out my 'recipe' for editing photos.
So cute! You do a great job and he's a handsome little guy. You're welcome to take photos of Lily any day (at least, any day I actually dress her and do her hair). Steve's pretty good but doesn't ever have time for anything planned, so I'd love it! Who doesn't want more photos of their kids?
4 comments:
I LOVE IT! You do a great job and you have the cutest kids.
So cute! You do a great job and he's a handsome little guy. You're welcome to take photos of Lily any day (at least, any day I actually dress her and do her hair). Steve's pretty good but doesn't ever have time for anything planned, so I'd love it! Who doesn't want more photos of their kids?
These are SOOOO cute! I love them. you did such a good job! Hey, do you wanna swap taking pictures for Christmas? you do mine, I'll do yours!
The pictures are so great, he is such a cutie, I need to get mine scheduled soon!
Post a Comment