Digital photography has made it so tons of people are photographers. I am among the many. I've earned some money taking pictures for a few people and I wouldn't mind doing more of it. It's kind of the popular thing to do right now (which normally isn't my cup of tea.) It's kind of like doing Pampered Chef or some other thing like that. But instead of ending up with a whole bunch of Pampered Chef stuff the benefits of doing the picture thing is having pictures of my kids. Which is the number one reason I wanted my camera in the first place. (I should mention, it's Chad camera too, but it doesn't mind that I call it mine.)



I'm really only kind of good at taking pictures because of digital photography. Thank goodness for it. If you buy a nice camera, learn a few Photoshop tricks, and practice a bit almost anybody can take great pictures.
So, here's some new pictures of my boys (Ben's 4 year old pictures, Jack's 18 month old pictures.) 




And one of my cute nieces.



2 comments:
love them! and especially love jack's laughing little face in that last photo!
Those pictures are darling Crystal! Where did you take them? They look GREAT
Post a Comment