Forty five minutes ago I sat down at the computer to respond to an e-mail from a cabinet guy. Jack was falling asleep in my lap. (He took a late nap and was up way too late.) Anyway, he was falling asleep and all of the sudden he threw up in my lap. It's the second time this week Jack threw up in my lap when I was sitting at the computer responding to an e-mail from the same cabinet guy. Jack has been sick this week, but I thought the throwing up thing was over. Apparently not.
Twenty minutes ago I sat down to type a blog entry about
how Jack has been sick,
how I've done six or so extra batches of laundry this week,
how I've been washing my hands constantly and they are on the verge of cracking and bleeding, and
how I've gone through more Clorox wipes in the past couple of days than I go through in a couple of months
when I heard Ben make a strange noise followed by the sound of throwing up.
He'd been complaining earlier that his stomach hurt and told me he was going to throw up, but then told me he was just kidding. I had a bucket near him, but since the throwing up woke him up out of his sleep he just got mad at me for putting the bucket near his face.
Last month I purchased a carpet cleaner off the KSL classifieds. Chad wondered a little why I needed it when my mom and sister have one I can borrow. I am soooooooooo glad I have my own and Chad is too. My couch is grateful too.
I generally try not to give advice to people who are about to be first time moms, but I'm thinking I might say, "put a carpet cleaner on your baby registry." Maybe not, it seems too negative.
No comments:
Post a Comment