The boys are feeling much better, just a few residual symptoms left. I would never wish for my kids to be sick, but there were a couple nights when they were sick (and not throwing up) that they slept really well. Better than usual.
We spent a lot of time laying around. Even though I wasn't sick I felt like I was because I was spending so much time laying down with the boys. When I was hungry I found myself thinking, "I can't eat," and then I would remember, "wait, I'm not sick too."
Fortunately I haven't gotten sick and neither has Chad. Hallelujah! I however, acquired a stupid crick in my neck on Sunday. I think it's a pinched nerve and man is it driving me crazy. Sunday morning I was taking a shower and when washing my hair I must have turned my neck a weird way and I felt a sharp pain. I'm gonna blame it on the fact that the shower head is too short for me and I either have to bend my knees or lean my neck over in a weird way. I guess I did a little something too weird with my neck.
So for the past two days I've been walking around with my neck tilted to the right side because I can't hold it up straight, too much pain. Last night Jack was walking around with his head tilted to the side.
The neck pain has lasted two days too long, yes I'm a wimp. I keep wishing the pain will go away as quickly as it came, but it has yet to happen. I decided to make an appointment to see the doctor because the pain is seriously hampering my style. I was hesitant to make an appointment because I feel like I'm being a wimp and we have a huge deductible. But, I talked myself into making the appointment because my doctor happens to be a D.O. rather than an M.D. Which means he is trained in osteopathic manipulative medicine. I've never been to a chiropractor and had any kind of adjustment done, but it's worth a try. I'm sure I'm not going to miraculously feel better, but hopefully it will help a bit.
Oh, and I don't totally love my doctor, but I love that I can get same-day appointments.
1 comment:
My hubby is a DO!
Post a Comment