Friday, March 26, 2010

Funny Ben

1.
The other night Ben told me to be quiet. When I quietly asked him what we were doing he told me to make no noise, not even whisper as he was trying to hear his heart beating. Apparently we weren't quiet enough because he was disappointed he couldn't hear it.

2.
Apparently Ben has caught the travel bug too. The other day I had Ben and his cousin Josh with me and was driving on the freeway. We were in the car for a while and Ben said to Josh.-
"What if my mom is actually taking us to the airport and we are going somewhere?"
Then Josh made me laugh when he said,
"Yeah, and I would fly the plane."

No traveling for us for a while. Chad gets to go to Cancun. But I do not. Don't even get me started.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Tag! You're it! Guess you will have to look at our blog to see how to get out of this.

talonandanna said...

you probably think i'm stalking you with as many times as i've logged onto your blog in the last several days... well you'll be happy to know that i'm not, i've been looking at the darling frog cupcakes you did! i made a frog cake for ry's birthday this weekend and i used your cupcake idea too! love it- so cute!