Yesterday I was given another awesome opportunity to attend a Birth Day. My friend, Becca, invited me to come and asked me to take pictures. Thanks to my hubby and a wonderful friend for taking care of the boys for me so I could have this once in a lifetime opportunity.
This beautiful little girl, Hannah Bella, quickly made her entrance into the world, requiring only one push from her mom. Yep, one! And at 8 lbs 14 oz it wasn't like she was a tiny thing.



The million dollar question with this baby girl was what color would her hair be?
Why?
Here's her brother-
He was born with oodles and oodles of that red hair.
Although not oodles and oodles, baby Hannah's got the red hair.

So, this really isn't a shameless plug for me, just a suggestion. If you haven't considered having somebody take pictures when you have a baby, consider it. A photographer or just a good friend. My friend's husband made a comment that it was sooo nice that he didn't have to worry about taking pictures.
I wish I had pictures like this from my baby's birth days. I wouldn't have considered it with my first, Ben, because with your first you are so worried about being exposed to the world for everybody to see, so I wouldn't have had a photographer. And then with your second you realize that it's not really that big of a deal to have somebody else in the room. But if I would have had somebody taking pictures when I had Jack there would have been a whole lot of pictures of me screaming.
So, maybe it's not such a great idea for everybody. But it's definitely something to consider.
More pictures- click here.

1 comment:
what a great experience. i'm sure they are happy with the photos you took! you're so talented. :)
Post a Comment