Thursday, May 28, 2009

So good for me and you too!

Have you heard the ad for Lagoon Park? Everytime it comes on I think, "ooooh, I love this song." Then it starts into the talking park of the ad and I'm bummed because I didn't want the song interrupted. Then after the ad is over I think, "I want to go to Lagoon." Good ad.
Chad and I were in the car today when it came on and we both said, "I love this song." Chad said she's a local artist, I wanted to find out more info about the artist, so after a Google search I found a
free copy of the song.
I got it, you should go get it too. (Although this is a song I would pay for. I love local artists.)
Her name is Sonnet Simmons and the song is

You're so good for me

Do it soon, because you can only get it until June 8th-
Click Here to download and enjoy!
P.S. Chad I loaded it into your I-Tunes library.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I love that song too. I actually googled it the other day, and found the free song shortly before you posted about it.