Thursday, May 21, 2009

Let's build some home improvement together.

When it comes to needing stuff for our home renovations there are two places we always go first- My dad, Larry, is an electrician. My grandpa, Bo, is an engineer and a plumber. We constantly joke around about how they have everything when it comes to tools and such. We say that between the two of them they have enough stuff in and around their house to build another house. It's almost true. My dad has at least two of every tool I've every heard of and one of every tool I've never heard of. When Chad was snaking the drains at our house he accidentally broke something on the drain snake (a serious one like professionals use). He felt horrible. He talked to my dad about it and what did my dad say? "Oh, I've got another one of those."

My dad and my grandpa are soooo generous whether it be with tools, supplies, or advice. We are very fortunate.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

That is so nice to have qualified helpers and especially when they are so willing to help and share!