Do you ever wonder exactly who all the people are on other's blog rolls? Maybe you don't, but in case you do here's who is on my blog roll. I use to keep them in alphabetical order, but not they are in no particular order.
Austin-My sixteen year old cousin who lives up the street from me. My kids love him.
Daring Young Mom-I've never met the hilarious person who writes this blog, but I was friends with her husband when I was in high school. Daring Young Mom is an awesome writer. I love the way she looks at life and then the way she writes about it. I recommend you blog hop on over to her blog. If you ever blog hop. (I don't think I'm the only person who does it. I use to do it a lot more before everybody started writing blogs.)
Family of Three- Amanda is a friend that I met at my last job. She is the cutest mom and I'm so glad she was able to adopt a cute little boy. She writes about adoption quite a bit on her blog. She and her husband are trying to adopt again.
The Best of Becca- I've know Becca for almost 13 years now. I met her when I was working at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Every once in a while we lose track of each other, but we always connect back up. I've really enjoyed doing stuff with her lately.
Mind Numbing Rantings- My handsome husband's blog.
Hope is Power- I had a really awesome friend in high school named Derek. Since it can be awkward to keep track of guy friends after high school, it's kind of nice that his wife has a blog. I love the way she writes too. And sometimes she posts really tasty recipes.
Jennifer-My awesome sister who lives across the street from me. She doesn't write much because she isn't addicted to blogging like me. She does more productive stuff like painting her house, redoing her front yard, etc...
Laughter & Loveliness- Carrie is another one of the awesome friends I had in high school. She as an awesome personality and constantly made me laugh. She is still making me laugh with her blog.
Marginalia-Brent, a friend Chad and I worked with at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building, writes this blog. His blog is a lot more serious than the other's I read and it's the only political one. It definately gets me thinking, but he doesn't write much anymore.
Mel's mind-Melanie is married to Ben (one of Chad's almost lifelong friends). Chad and I love hanging out with them, but they live so darn far away. It kind of bums us out that they will probably never live close to us again.
Valerie-use to live down the street from me. She is so nice and I feel so comfortable when I am around her. She has a sweet little girl that's close to Ben's age and Ben loves to play with her.
Michelle- is my little sister. Her and her husband live about five hours away from me. I don't see her much, so it's fun to read her blog.
Natalie-lives in my neighborhood. She's fun to talk with and hang out with. She is one of the people I will really miss when we move.
Shannon-is a girl I grew up with. She lived up the street from me and is the same age, so we went to school together. We hung out with some of the same friends in high school.
Sharlene- is a friend from high school. It's fun to read about her life and adventures.
Sucking on Oranges-Is the first blog I'd heard of. Our friend, Ben, writes it. He is hilarious sometimes. He has the funniest and refreshing way of looking at life and he has an amazing ability writing about it. Ben is just finishing up his master's degree in Georgia and will be moving to Florida, this summer, to start on is PhD. He wants to be a philosophy professor.
There are a few more blogs that I read that I just haven't put in my blog list yet. I'll be putting them soon and explaining who they are.
1 comment:
I wonder who all these people are all the time! What a great post!
Post a Comment