Ha, Ha! Wouldn't that be cool though?
This afternoon my nieces and nephews came over to watch a movie. My niece was using the bathroom and when she tried to get toilet paper the roll fell off the toilet paper dispenser, so she just threw the roll (half full) in the toilet.
Speaking of the bathroom, Jack comes in the bathroom with me and now he can't leave the toilet alone. It drives me crazy when I'm trying to go potty and he's trying to reach his hands in the toilet.
Tonight we went to a fundraiser barbecue dinner. The food was tasty and it was fun to sit and visit with friends. It's nice to be outside when it's not blazing hot. The dinner was at a house in our neighborhood that has a really, really nice backyard. Ben had so much fun playing with the other kids (there was about 40 of them.) When we left the house Ben asked if we "could go to their house again, and they would have food again."
Our house has been innundated by ants. They are everywhere. I try very hard to keep the kitchen clean, but it's a little tricky with two little kids for our house to be void of crumbs. It's strange this year though, the ants aren't just on the floor, they are crawling on the counters and walls. It's driving me crazy. Also, the ants bite and it hurts. We bought some stuff called Tero, that we've heard works really well. I hope it does.
3 comments:
Ants! Yuck!
We battled those last summmer, and I'm crossing my fingers that we won't have to this year. Last year they raided my pantry, which is expected, but of all the items in my pantry they chose to invade the shortening. Not the sugar, candy or any other logical food, but shortening.
We finally got rid of them, but it was a long process.
I hate ants! They give me the heeby jeebies. You are such a good woman for getting a root canal and still supporting the local charities! I will miss you when you go too, hopefully for me that is not too soon! (selfish....yes)
I wish I had someone to "do" the laundry for me too....no wait...I wish they would do the dishes!
Post a Comment