I couldn't even get a picture of the cookie before I started eating it. These cookies are so nummy. They are Sugar Cookies from Cutler's. About a year ago my friend Natalie brought some of these to a YW activity. That was the first time I'd ever had them. I think I was quite the pig and ate three of them that night. I intended to give one to Chad and Ben, but I ended up eating them before I got them home.
When I am out running errands and I drive past Cutler's, I have a hard time not going through the drive-thru and getting some of these cookies. It seems like most errands I run take me past this place. I end up getting them a little too often.
My sister told me she saw a Cutler's cookie Factory in Woods Cross. We tried to check it out yesterday, but it wasn't open. We ended up driving past it again today, so I went inside to find out what they sell. They make all the cookies for the two Cutler's restaurants, so they sell cookies there and they also sell a dry sugar cookie mix. I bought some and as I was paying I told the guy how much I love the cookies and I daringly asked the guy how to make the frosting. He told me and he was even kind enough to give me a container with the two things in it that I probably wouldn't have at home. I'll still stop at Cutler's to buy them, but it will fun to make them at home and share them with others.
4 comments:
Mmmm... they sound yummy. From the picture they look a bit crunchy. Are they soft inside with a crispy outside?
The cookies are super soft with a thin, perfectly crisp layer of delicious frosting coating the top. Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
Those do look REALLY yummy!!
They look delicious! I've been meaning to get back to you on the NPS coupon question, but I really don't have a lot to offer. I don't go to NPS very often, so I just take my coupons and see if there's something I want and know I have a coupon for (for example swim diapers) and I see if it's a good deal. It's totally hit and miss and the kids make it tough. I don't really go out of my way to find deals there, but if I'm getting something there, I always check to see if I have coupons. About those Flinstones vitamins, I've found that most any product our family uses, if I go to the manufacturer's site and tell them I love their product and ask for coupons, they most always send them (often times for free items). It's sort of silly, but a big kick at the store!
Post a Comment