Thursday, March 13, 2008

Beepers' Cake

Recently Chad and I got high speed internet (which I'd rather not live without) and cable television (which I'm definately okay without) for the same price we were paying for just the high speed internet. Usually the only time I get to watch tv is late at night. I usually watch the Food Network, it's my favorite, and the show that I often see is Ace of Cakes. Inspired by that show, I made this cake for Beepers for his birthday.



4 comments:

Tringali Family said...

That is awesome! I will have to hire you to make my kids birthday cakes!

Natalie said...

I cannot believe you made that cake, I will have to hire you to make my kids birthday cakes, I am a terrible baker!!!

MNCarlsson said...

Very impressive!!! Looks like something Duff and his crew would have made.

Jodi said...

Hi Crystal, I have been reading your blog and you are very talented. Not only can you take exceptional pictures but you can make a cake like that. Wow