Our last name was very Irish until Chad's ancestors made a little change to it to make it more Scottish (being Irish was looked down upon). Chad definately looks Irish, especially in this picture. I've always thought it was cool that although Chad has blond hair, he has a red beard. We are fortunate to have our own St. Patrick's Day leprechaun. Now we just need to get him to help us find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.I told Chad we should buy a hat like this and he should dress up on St. Patrick's Day and hand out gold coins (chocolate of course) to random people. I just think it would be funny.
2 comments:
You need to tell me when and where and I will be there to collect!! That picture is hilarious, I love the hat with the superman shirt!
I am anxious to hear what creative green foods you made for St patty's day.
Post a Comment