Do you know how hard it is to type with one hand? Most of my posts are typed up that way because I'm usually holding Binkers. I'm holding him now. I wish he was in bed, but he's sick and he's having hard time breathing.
It's been a fun and busy weekend. Yesterday was Chad's birthday. We started out the day with a racquetball game. Then we went to my Grandma's to decorate Easter cookies. It's a tradition in my extended family, but it's only the second time I've done it because we've almost always been out of town on Easter weekend.


After decorating cookies we went to lunch at Cafe Rio with my sister and her family and a bunch of my aunts, cousins and my grandparents. After lunch we went and saw Horton Hears a Who. I am not a fan of Jim Carrey and I'd heard bad reviews of the movie, but it was a lot better than I expected. It wasn't the best movie I've seen, but it was cute.
Easter weekend we usually go camping with my friend Heather's family, but it didn't work out this year. However, we did get together for dinner tonight with them.

In keeping with my obsession with making pretty food, I made these carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.

There were lots of little kids at our gathering tonight, so Beepers had lots of fun. We had delicious food, did some Easter crafts, dyed Easter eggs, but mostly just sat around the talked while the kids played. It was a fun night.
1 comment:
Wow, what a weekend! I hope baby gets feeling better! Your carrot cupcakes look amazing, but I would expect nothing less from you! I need a lesson or two!
Post a Comment