Beepers celebrated his birthday this week. It crazy he is already three, but at the same time I vaguely remember my life without him. (Sure I remember sleeping more, not having to repeat myself over and over again, etc.) But he sure has added a lot of excitement to my life. He amazes me everyday. Here's a little bit about my Beepers-
Three favorite things to do-
1. Play with his cousins
2. Ride his firetruck toy down the kind of steep hill in front of our house
3. Climb
Three favorite fruits-
1. Apples
2. Berries
3. Peaches
Three favorite vegetables-
1. Cucumbers (but are they actually a fruit?)
2. Bell peppers (I think they are a fruit too.)
3. Green Beans
Three favorite dinners-
1. Anything mexican because he likes rice, beans, and salsa
2. Peanut butter sandwhiches (he likes these for breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
3. Lasagna
Three favorite toys-
1. Lightning McQueen car
2. Train tracks and trains
3. Vacuum attachments
Three favorite things to wear-
1. His red Lightning McQueen shirt
2. His yellow Lightning McQueen shirt.
3. Anything with a character or a vehicle on it.
(I was telling Chad about this the other day and Chad told me it was just a phase. When I questioned how long the phase would last Chad said until he was about fourteen.)
Three things I love about Beepers-
1. He has an amazing vocabulary and I love carrying on conversations with him.
2. He helps me sort the clothes to do the laundry.
3. He makes me laugh. Tonight he said to me, "Mom, I think you are a dude." I think he means that I am cool. I hope that's what he means.
4. He's my own personal groomer. He tells me if I have anything in between my teeth, if I have anything in the corner of my mouth, or if anything on me looks funny.
5. He loves to snuggle with me.
6. When I pick him up after being away from him, he tells me he missed me.
7. He has an amazing memory. He repeats things out of books that I can barely, and sometimes can't, remember reading.
8. He likes to help me cook.
9. He sits on the toilet and talks to me while I am sitting on the floor in the bathroom, leaning over the tub, working on stains with my Fels Naptha Bar.
10. He tells me that I am pretty and that I smell good.
11. He helps me make my bed.
12. He asks me to read to him in the middle of the night.
13. He has a pretty mellow temperament, like Chad. He throws tempers tantrums, but I know it could be a lot worse.
14. He tells me I am a good cook and he tells me that the food I make is “delicious.”
Okay, that was more that three things that I love about him and I could write a lot more, but I gotta stop somewhere because I could go on for a long time.
Three favorite things to do-
1. Play with his cousins
2. Ride his firetruck toy down the kind of steep hill in front of our house
3. Climb
Three favorite fruits-
1. Apples
2. Berries
3. Peaches
Three favorite vegetables-
1. Cucumbers (but are they actually a fruit?)
2. Bell peppers (I think they are a fruit too.)
3. Green Beans
Three favorite dinners-
1. Anything mexican because he likes rice, beans, and salsa
2. Peanut butter sandwhiches (he likes these for breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
3. Lasagna
Three favorite toys-
1. Lightning McQueen car
2. Train tracks and trains
3. Vacuum attachments
Three favorite things to wear-
1. His red Lightning McQueen shirt
2. His yellow Lightning McQueen shirt.
3. Anything with a character or a vehicle on it.
(I was telling Chad about this the other day and Chad told me it was just a phase. When I questioned how long the phase would last Chad said until he was about fourteen.)
Three things I love about Beepers-
1. He has an amazing vocabulary and I love carrying on conversations with him.
2. He helps me sort the clothes to do the laundry.
3. He makes me laugh. Tonight he said to me, "Mom, I think you are a dude." I think he means that I am cool. I hope that's what he means.
4. He's my own personal groomer. He tells me if I have anything in between my teeth, if I have anything in the corner of my mouth, or if anything on me looks funny.
5. He loves to snuggle with me.
6. When I pick him up after being away from him, he tells me he missed me.
7. He has an amazing memory. He repeats things out of books that I can barely, and sometimes can't, remember reading.
8. He likes to help me cook.
9. He sits on the toilet and talks to me while I am sitting on the floor in the bathroom, leaning over the tub, working on stains with my Fels Naptha Bar.
10. He tells me that I am pretty and that I smell good.
11. He helps me make my bed.
12. He asks me to read to him in the middle of the night.
13. He has a pretty mellow temperament, like Chad. He throws tempers tantrums, but I know it could be a lot worse.
14. He tells me I am a good cook and he tells me that the food I make is “delicious.”
Okay, that was more that three things that I love about him and I could write a lot more, but I gotta stop somewhere because I could go on for a long time.

No comments:
Post a Comment