I have been having strange and very vivid dreams lately. I'm pretty sure it is because I'm pregnant. Although I don't often dream about pregnancy or babies.
- Last week I had a dream I was being attacked by fire ants. I had fallen asleep right after dinner because I was exhausted and my back hurt like crazy. When I woke up I realized being pregnant actually felt a whole lot better than being attacked by fire ants.
- Two nights ago I had a dream that I was sleeping in my bed when I became aware of a very large spider that had crawled out from where it had been living in our box spring. I was able to knock it on the floor and trap it under the flat side of a bowl. I asked for Chad to help me, and he wouldn't. Chad said that I had screamed, waking him up from his sleep and he wrapped his arms around me. It was at that point in my dream that I said to him, "Oh forget you, you are useless." I didn't just say it in my dream, I said it out loud, and I was aware that I was saying it, but I couldn't stop it. Chad felt bad. Well, he should. He wouldn't kill a very large spider for me. :)
- Last night I had a dream that Chad was late coming home from work and he didn't call me to tell me he was going to be late. So he gets home like an hour late and has to leave right away for a date. Yes, a date. With an old girlfriend, who is a good friend of mine. I wasn't mad about the date, I was mad that he was late and we didn't get to spend time with him before his date. I think that he was trying to court a new wife and I was okay with that. Hmm, have you seen that show, Sister Wives? I haven't watched it for six or so weeks, but I think that's why I had the dream. No, I am not okay with Chad acquiring another wife, but in my dream I was just fine with it.

2 comments:
Sorry about your dreams. But -- isn't Sister Wives a great show? They're bringing it back in March, I think. I find it fascinating, especially that they make their lifestyle look so manageable and normal. Just had to comment when I saw you were also a fan of the show (or so it's implied).
I have learned by sad experience that it is usually best to keep my dreams to myself.
Post a Comment