

I would say it was a Christmas miracle, but I have been looking for them for over a month. I have spent hours searching for them. I had looked in just about every nook and cranny. I had opened almost every box in our house. I ordered new ones in hopes that once I did that I would find the old ones. It worked! It made me determined to find the old ones so I can return the new ones. Yesterday the new ones arrived at the store and I got an e-mail that I could pick them up and yesterday I found the old ones. Wahoo!
So, where were there? Yesterday I made Chad look with me. We each took different rooms in the house and then we moved out to the garage. We went through almost every box, again. and And then in the last possible place I was going to look, there they were. In an IHC luggage bag. I couldn't believe my eyes and a whooped with delight. I don't whoop much. But it was definately warranted.

5 comments:
yeah!!! glad you found them and just in time - perhaps you should keep at least one of the new ones for the new little one next year
Nice... Very cute stockings!
I actually ordered five stockings last year. Not that we were ready for or planning for another one. but I thought if we did have another one someday, it would be a whole lot easier to just order an extra one than try to track down another one someday.
We couldn't find ours until the 24th either!
Good for you! I am still looking for one of our stockings!
Post a Comment