My next door neighbor, Helen, died. I had to read the obituaries to find that out. I didn't see her much as she stayed in her house all the time. The boys and I probably only talked to her three times in the fifteen months we've lived her. I feel a little bad I never got to know her, but she had wonderful children who took care of her, her house and her yard.
This morning I took the opportunity to tell the boys that Helen had died and explain to them about death. When I told them Helen died Jack said, "ahhh, Helen. I am going to miss her."
Too cute!
Speaking of cute things Jack says this was the conversation between Chad and him tonight during teeth brushing-
Chad- "Open your mouth so I can get the cavity bugs."
Jack- "Nope, they are having a birthday party in my mouth."

This morning I took the opportunity to tell the boys that Helen had died and explain to them about death. When I told them Helen died Jack said, "ahhh, Helen. I am going to miss her."
Too cute!
Speaking of cute things Jack says this was the conversation between Chad and him tonight during teeth brushing-
Chad- "Open your mouth so I can get the cavity bugs."
Jack- "Nope, they are having a birthday party in my mouth."

No comments:
Post a Comment