Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Funny kids

Jack
Ben and Jack love watching the garbage truck. Every Friday around 11:30 he comes and the boys run outside. Last week after they watched the truck dump the garbage cans and then waived at the garbage man they came back inside. Jack said, "hmm, he got a new hat." Wow, I didn't know the boys knew the garbage man so well.

Ben
In the car, on the way home from church on Sunday, Ben said to us, "Mom, Dad, I have questions", in a very serious tone. Uh-oh, what did he learn at church? Chad and I both imagined-something controversial or do we need to have the birds and the bees talk. When we told Ben to go ahead and ask us his questions he said, "when we get home."
When we got home Ben proceeded to pull pieces of paper out of his pocket that had questions from his primary lesson on them. Ah, that's what he meant when he said he had questions. He literally had questions in his pocket.

No comments: