I often, very often think, I should give up taking pictures for other people. I only kind of have an idea of what I am doing because it's digital photography, I get insanely nervous about taking pictures, I am not good at balancing my time, I'm not good at the business aspect of things, I hate charging people I know, I can't decide on a style I like when it comes to photo-editing, everybody else's pictures are so much more amazing that mine...



3 comments:
Come on - your pictures are always perfect! You're a wonderful photographer and I always love seeing what you've shot!
Ditto! You have so many talents that it's hard for you to choose how to spend your time. Feel blessed that you can feel passionate about things. Those desires to do and to learn are great. It's those who don't care what they do with their precious time who have a problem. Gorgeous photos.
Janene
darling photos crystal. :)
Post a Comment