Friday, September 11, 2009

Baby K

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Aim Aug said...

Beautiful! I am a horrible friend. I didn't even know she was prego again. Gorgeous pics!

Freebairn Family said...

It's like you're a professional photo journalist - loved it! We've been so sick around here and can't go to the hospital - thanks for letting us share the experience!

Robin said...

I especially like the moment captured when he is screaming into the phone for me to hear.

Heather K. said...

I just got back from the hospital and looking at the pictures brought back everything so clearly! We will always love having these pictures. I love how you captured the emotions- and the grandmas and J. I just wish we had pictures of you there! Thank you so much!

the author said...

Love these. Really beautiful. Heather is amazing. I look like a WRECK during my labors.

Congratulations to the whole family!!!

Tringali Family said...

Those pictures are so neat! If you would have been at my last delivery, you would have gotten me screaming and crying because my epidural wore off! Looks like Heather did wonderful!