Monday, September 28, 2009

Blue, red, blue

Jack doesn't know his colors yet. (When I ask him what color something is he answers, "blue, red, blue.) He does however recognize when something is blue because he knows it belongs to Ben. If there is a blue candy, Ben gets it. If there is a blue toy, Ben gets it. Jack happily complies with this, at least for now. It's not like I'm only letting Ben have the blue things. Jack gives Ben the blue marker or the blue cup. Even if I purposely try to give something blue to Jack, he gives it to Ben. Jack is also aware that there are 'boy' colors and 'girl' colors, as defined by his cousins. It's fun to see his little brain working. He is talking a lot now. In full sentences of course. I'm so glad he is finally talking. He's been talking for months now, but I never wrote about it. He use to be a man of few words, now he is only a man of few words around everybody but the people he knows really well.

No comments: