Wednesday, March 18, 2009

18 then Boom!

Today we went to the 'Glass Library.' That's what we call the downtown SL library. Ben loves that place and begs me to go there all the time. Although it's crazy trying to keep track of two boys running two different directions in such a big place I enjoy going there too. I always take my camera because I love taking pictures there. The lighting is awesome! And there is tons of cool architecture. It's a fun place to practice photography.
After the library we went to Leatherby's. I owed Ben an ice cream cone because he was really, really good yesterday when I gave him a haircut. Better than he has ever been. While eating ice cream Ben told me this-

"I am getting big, I'm four now. Next year I'll be five and then the next year I'll be eighteen."

"And then--I'll explode." Hmm, interesting.

When I told Chad about the conversation, Chad suggested that we start thinking about having more kids because if raising kids is gonna be over that fast we could probably handle a few more. I think we'll wait and see what happens.

1 comment:

the author said...

Awesome quote. (still laughing)