I often think I should stop writing a blog. I mean it's strange that I put my life out there for anyone to read. Also, it's just another thing I obsess about needing to do. But the pros outweigh the cons and here's just a few reasons why I'm glad I write a blog.
- Because of my blog, the past two years of my life is one of the most documented times in my life. The two other times when I've written this much are when I was on a mission and when I was falling in love with Chad. Even if nobody else enjoys reading it, I do. I can't believe all the things I've forgetten that I thought I would never forget.
- It's something to do when I'm up in the middle of the night.
- Although most of my family lives very close, there a few who don't. It's a way to let them know what is going on in my life without calling them or writing them individually.
- I love reading other people's blogs. When I first started writing a blog only two of my friends had blogs. That's definately changed. I love reading my friends blogs because some of the things they write inspire me, make me laugh, etc... I write a blog in hopes that I sometimes do the same for those who read it.
- When something frustrating happens I often think, "okay, this sucks, but it would sound funny when I write a blog about it."
So, that's just a few of many reasons.
Thank you to all my friends who have a blog and thank you to all my friends who read mine.
2 comments:
Happy B-Day little Jack! I can't believe it has been a year! You can't stop blogging, I love reading your blog!!
Hi Crystal! Remember me? The Chrystal with an 'h'? I am glad you blog! You put into words my feelings exactly - I often wonder why I'm still blogging, but then remember all the reasons why. You and your family are beautiful! Good luck with the limbo period you're in with Chad's work.
Post a Comment