Last Saturday my brother-in-law and sister-in-law invited to join us with them for a day up at Snowbird. Her father works there and got us passes for the summer activities. The lines were long and moved slow, but despite that fact we had a lot of fun. The weather was perfect and it was so beautiful up in the mountains. Ben was amazingly patient with standing in line. Sometimes that kid surprises me.

I rode the mechanical bull. I don't think I'll do that again because it hurt. Especially because my hand was caught under the strap when I got bucked off and I ended up slamming my face into the side of the bull.
This week is turning out to be a busy week. Yesterday we went to a library in SL that has a slide in it, shopping at NPS, and in the evening we went to Lagoon. Today we're going to Ikea, the Living Planet Aquarium, and then we are having friends over for dinner. Wednesday we might go to Lagoon again. Thursday Ben gets to go to a birthday party. No plans for Friday so far, but we'll find something to do. Sometime this week I need to go visiting teaching, my visiting teachers want to come and I need to do an activity for the Activity Day girls. Also, Jack's birthday is on Sunday and we're having a party with Chad's family on Saturday and my family on Sunday. I can't believe Jack is already going to be 1!
No comments:
Post a Comment