I've developed a bad habit. When Jack wakes me up in the middle of the night and I can't fall back to sleep I get on the computer. I catch up on blogs, catch up on current events, check the weather, shop the classifieds, etc. Tonight I've been editing photos and burning CDs. I have pictures I've been needing to get to people for a while now.
I end up sleeping-in. Of course only if the boys sleep in too and most of the time they do:) I've always gotten my best sleep from 6am-9am, so this middle of the night thing is kind of okay. But, I'm not really pleased with this habit especially since it's the norm rather than an occasional occurence. I'm gonna work on changing it, but don't be surprised if my blogs continue to be posted in the middle of the night.
1 comment:
I would be such a bad mom, wife, friend if I was getting up all hours of the night. I don't do well on not enough or interrupted sleep....you seem to be pretty put together for probably only getting 3 hours of sleep a night... :)
Post a Comment