Since the most common purchases I make are on food, I spend a quite a bit of time researching deals and clipping coupons. It's a lot of work and it can be a huge pain, but often it pays off.
(Too bad I can't find a coupon to use to buy a house!)
(Too bad I can't find a coupon to use to buy a house!)
I've mentioned before that I like to play a game with Chad called "guess how much this bag of groceries cost?". I got a great deal on something today by using coupons, and I want you to guess how much I paid. So, how much do you think I paid for both these boxes of crackers, including tax?
5 comments:
Ooooo, a cliffhanger! I wouldn't be able to play your little game, though, because Atlanta prices have completely scrambled my brain. The cheapest gallon of milk here is $3.89! I'm livid every time I think about it. Anyway, you really do have me in suspense. I'll be excited to hear the answer.
umm. . . it's got to be really good if you put it on here. How about $.97? Joe says $0.28. How's that?
Wait a minute! you have to give us a clue. Did you buy it at NPS? Ha Ha Ha
I love getting good deals too! I would guess $0.54 for each box! If you paid less than that you are THE WOMAN!
I'm guessing you didn't pay anything.... or just a few cents.
Post a Comment