Tuesday, May 13, 2008

No Benjamin!

Have you ever read this book?We checked it out a couple of months ago and ended up renewing it a couple of times and keeping it for three months because Ben loved it so much. He memorized the book and would read it to me. I loved it too because I thought it was a such a great teaching tool. Ben and I dicussed what David was doing on every page that he wasn't suppose to.do

I thought it was a good list for Ben of things that he shouldn't do. Little did I know that Ben might have been making a mental list of things to do because on Sunday he did this-

Yep, he shed his clothes and ran down the street completely naked.

4 comments:

Benjamin said...

Ha! Thanks for the laugh!

the author said...

That's funny.

Lucy has been out on our deck au natural. It's hard to explain WHY you really should be dressed, isn't it.

I mean, modesty is such an abstract concept... :)

Natalie said...

Awesome, wish I could have seen that one!!

MoJo said...

I thought you were going to say that he went #2. Cy hasn't been outside naked since this morning when he ran around in the back yard in his Sunday socks.