Where does the time go? It's been almost a month and a half since my last blog. Turns out I don't have as many thoughts as I thought I would have. Actually, I think a lot, too much sometimes and I can't sleep. Maybe I'll write about those things in future blogs.
Monday I took Beepers for a haircut. I was pleasantly suprised when Beepers was born with hair, but it turns out, it's kind of a pain. At nineteen months old Beepers has had about seven haircuts, by me, my mother-in-law, and at a salon. I used to be able to cut it while he was sleeping, but I can't do that anymore because he wakes up. Now I have to sit in the chair at the salon, hold his arms down, and try to hold his head, while he screams his head off. On Monday, the lady who was cutting his hair cut her finger because Beepers was flailing around so much. The lady was very nice though, and Beepers ended up with a nice haircut. (It's quite short on the sides, but I requested that, so he didn't have to get another haircut quite so soon.)
1 comment:
I had a barber cut my ear when I was little (but old enough to remember it, sorta). I wasn't squiriming around, either. I think it was just a Murphy's Law type of incident, because my dad had told me (in front of the barber) that I didn't have to worry about my ears getting cut. Jinx! (And ouch!)
Post a Comment