Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Blog to Book

Recently I had all my blog posts made into books. I just have to say, "they are awesome!" And seeing them makes me want to write more posts. My life seems extra interesting when it's published into a book with pictures. I read the posts and laugh, and I can't believe all the things I have forgotten that I thought I would never forget.

3 comments:

M.Flutterby said...

I feel the same way about going back and reading my journal. I've been working on (and likely will for a long time) entering in my handwritten entries to the website I use so I can publish them in books. It's a huge task, but always enjoy re-reading what I wrote so many years ago.

Heather E. said...

Did you find a good format? I have wanted to turn my blog pages into a book, but it always limits the pics....and I guess I have a lot of them. Share with me what you did, please! :)

PhillipsClan said...

Yes Please! Since I have passed 300 posts, I live in constant fear that all my work will disappear. So, do tell! How is it done?