Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A little more obvious

I might have been able to hide the fact I was pregnant up until a week ago, but now, it's becoming a little more obvious.
The first picture was at 16 weeks, the second today at 18 weeks. Hmm, something happened in the past two weeks. Even my face looks rounder! (It's probably just the haircut though, I didn't realize how round it makes my face look. Maybe I need to rethink that haircut.)

Yes, I am lucky that I am pregnant with my third and it still took me a little while to show. It helps to be almost six feet tall, but mostly it was because I was so sick. Like I mentioned before, I lost 10 pounds between 6 and 8 weeks. I have now gained that weight back because the past couple of weeks I have felt sooooo much better. I am just so tired, I could easily sleep 12 hours a night and I often go to bed with the boys so I can. And the aches a pains of pregnancy are starting. I've got a long way to go, huh?

3 comments:

Melanie said...

You look great! I am glad you are starting to feel better, in some respects! Love you!

Aim Aug said...

Congrats! So exciting! Glad to hear you are feeling better. BTW, when you say, "A little more obvious," LITTLE is the operative word. You look great!

Tringali Family said...

Congrats!