No?
Sorry.


For how bad it hurt, I was pleasantly surprised how little it effected my ability to do all the things I needed to do.
Thank goodness!

See my right ankle as compared to my left? The nurse said it will probably take six months for it not to look swollen. Crazy.
P.S.
I don't think my feet are ugly. There may be things I don't like about myself, but my feet don't bother me. Other people's feet bother me. Not everybody's, just ugly feet. Like a guy I use to work with that didn't trim his toenails for like five years. Ugh!
4 comments:
Six months for the swelling to reduce from a sprain? Yikes. I guess ankles are sensitive. They told me it would take a year for the swelling in my ankle to reduce after some of the bones got shattered, and that it would probably never fully reduce. (2.5 years later, they are correct so far.) So, I sympathize! Better get some new shoes!
Yeesh, that looks really bad, I totally feel for you! lol I hope it doesn't really take six months...it is good to hear that you can still do stuff, I am a bit worried!
Good to see you haven't set down the camera. Get Better!
I twisted my ankle while running about 6 months ago and it took forever to feel better. I thought it might be because I was still running on it. After what you said, maybe not, maybe that is just how long it takes.
Post a Comment