But inside it's so delightful.
Doesn't it look cozy? Tonight we partially decorated the tree and the house. We listened to Christmas music and had a fire. Then before bed we read Christmas books by the fire. It was a picture perfect night, except for Ben and Jack fighting over the baby Jesus in the new nativity set I gave them. (The nativity set is soooo cool, I'm gonna write about it later this week.)
Definately a night I don't want to forget. And the thing with Jack and Ben fighting over Jesus I will eventually forget how frustrated I was with them for fighting (because they have been doing it a lot lately) and I will just find it funny.

Doesn't it look cozy? Tonight we partially decorated the tree and the house. We listened to Christmas music and had a fire. Then before bed we read Christmas books by the fire. It was a picture perfect night, except for Ben and Jack fighting over the baby Jesus in the new nativity set I gave them. (The nativity set is soooo cool, I'm gonna write about it later this week.)
Definately a night I don't want to forget. And the thing with Jack and Ben fighting over Jesus I will eventually forget how frustrated I was with them for fighting (because they have been doing it a lot lately) and I will just find it funny.
5 comments:
Nice picture. We should send out cards with that one.
Crystal your house looks fantastic! The decorations are gorgeous and I'm sure my mom is SO jealous that you have a fireplace and she doesn't, I know I am :) Enjoy the cute memories with your little boys because I love reading about them!
You need a picture of your family sitting in front of the fire place! It looks really nice. I love the pics of your kitchen. Tis the season for naughtiness. My kids at school are really being naughty this week. Don't they know that Santa is watching?
What a beautiful picture! You have a beautiful home.
It's beautiful! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment