Chad and I have known each other for over 13 years. Wow, that's a long time. We met while working at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. We had so much fun at that job, it was one of the funnest times in my life. And life changing because I met so many friends there, but most importantly Chad. Yesterday we spent most of the day at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Chad's high school friend, Matt, got married there yesterday. Yes, the wedding and dinner were lovely, but my favorite part of the day was just simply being in that building with Chad. I've already planned to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary with a dinner there. Hopefully the building will still be around as that is 43 years away!
2 comments:
Thanks! I love you too and even though it was a long day with all those pictures, I enjoyed spending it with you.
I bet that was awesome. And I bet the wedding pictures turned out awesome, too. Hopefully I'll be able to see some of them in the very near future. I suppose they technically belong to Matt, but somebody better send some my way!
Post a Comment