We are back in the basement. We moved down last Saturday which worked out good because we moved before it snowed. There are actually a few things I miss about living upstairs, but it's nice to be back in our own space. And unless we find a great deal on a house, we will be hibernating down here until the snow melts.
Tonight we put up our Christmas tree.



Chad and I just sat amazed and watched Ben put all the ornaments on the tree. He placed all the ornaments spaced apart perfectly.

And Jack enjoyed taking the ornaments off the tree almost as quickly as Ben put them on.



For dessert we had waffle cones with homemade vanilla cranberry ice cream. I borrowed this waffle cone maker from my friends at Leatherby's to make waffle bowls for a church activity. (I needed to make 80 of them and my sweet husband made all of them for me so I could make candy.) We had some mix left over, so he made waffle cones tonight. This makes the house smell soooooooo good and it smells good for a couple of days.




Aren't these boys cute?!
5 comments:
You are alive! I've been worried about you too.
What cute pictures, and cute boys!
Great Pictures! Kevin misses Chad.
Hey, you have the same countertop as we do. Cool. And yes, Chad, I miss you dearly. I cry myself to sleep some nights because of it. The guys I work with now aren't nearly as awesome as you. We really need to get together for dinner or something sometime soon.
Leatherbys...I sure do miss that place. I always want to go there when we are in Utah. Your boys do look so cute!
Welcome home! I am glad to hear you are sleeping better! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment