Friday, September 12, 2008

Dreams

So many of my dreams from when I was younger have come true. When Chad and I were in Germany I remember saying to him, "woah, I need to come up with more dreams because all my dreams are coming true." Here's a few of my childhood dreams that have come true-marrying a wonderful man, having children, traveling to Hawaii, Alaska, New York City, Europe.

My dreams now are mostly for my children, but I still have some of my own dreams. Here's a few of them

  • Live in a house with character (I love older houses especially ones with nice front porches.)
  • Visit the New England area in the fall
  • Finish school
  • Eat a cheese steak sandwich in Philadelphia
  • Never have to live too far away from my family, especially my sister Jennifer
  • Go to Europe again
  • See the Aurora Borealis
  • Catch fireflies
  • Visit all 50 states
  • Learn to swim better (I can probably swim to save my life, but I can't swim gracefully or anything.)
  • Learn a tap dance routine
  • Visit Olympic National Park
  • Sleep through the night

So, what are your dreams?

1 comment:

Mac G said...

All right! Let's get started. I think that the hardest one on the list will be sleeping through the night.