I really like posts with pictures, but sadly this is not one of them. My next post will include some pictures, I hope. I have some pictures on my computer, but I'm not on my computer. It's downstairs behind a bunch of stuff. Also, I'm not sure where the cable is to get the pictures from my camera to my computer.
I hate being disorganized and I feel completely disorganized. Before I continue with the complaining first let me say that I'm so grateful that nothing seriously horrible has happened to me or anybody that I love. I'm just having a night where I feel so overwhelmed and bitter. The past week I've been so busy taking care of my nieces and nephews, that being displaced didn't really bother me. My sister's back and we're no longer at their house.
Fortunately we have a place to stay that doesn't involve moving a whole bunch of stuff, my aunts are kindly letting us use a room upstairs. Unfortunately our stuff is in many different places in the house and I'm not sure where to find everything, let alone organize it. Our clothes are downstairs in a closet, in the middle level in a dresser in a storage room, and upstairs in plastic bins. Our food is downstairs, boxed up in the middle level, and some things are over at my sister's house. We have a queen bed, a pack n' play, a toddler bed, and two dressers in a room where we will be spending the next month or two.
I wish that I owned a house, so I didn't feel like I was inconveniencing anybody else. So, I didn't feel like I've overstayed my welcome by staying with my aunts for so long. (They would never say I've overstayed my welcome, well maybe if we stayed for five more years.) I feel bitter because I wish that things would have worked out for us to buy a house two or three years ago. I wish I would have made $50,000 to $100,000 from buying a house a couple of years ago instead of being in a situation where houses are $50,000 to $100,000 more than I can afford. Sometimes I think I just make stupid decisions. Sometimes I think I'm just unlucky. Yeah, I know, I'm bitter.
Hopefully we'll get in a groove of things the next couple of days.
2 comments:
I'm sorry that it is going to be so hard. Let me know what I can to do make it easier for you. I love you!
I am so sorry that things have been so rough lately. When it rains it pours!! You WILL have a home of your own oneday and all of this will be worth it!! BTW...did you get my message about The Other Place? I hope we are still on! Love Ya!
Post a Comment