Saturday, February 02, 2008

Anybody interested?

Because of the blog world I've recently discovered a new love of portraiture photography. So, I want to get some practice taking pictures. I'm wanting to take pictures of couples and families. Just about all of my family members have recently had family pictures taken, so they don't need me to take pictures of them. I was wondering if there is anybody that reads my blog that wants pictures taken. Here's the deal- I like natural light, so the pictures will be outside and that means you'll need to be okay with the cold. You need to live close to me, because I'm not flying out of state or anything. I'll take your pictures and give you a CD with the images. All this for the low price of $ Free.99. Anybody interested? I would love to do it for the first person who leaves a comment on my blog.

4 comments:

MNCarlsson said...

If you ever get to our end of the state, we'd love to have you take our pictures.
Good luck, I'm sure you'll find someone. Your pictures are awesome!

Tringali Family said...

I wish we lived closer!

Amanda said...

You can take our pictures. We need another one for our adoption profile!

Crystal said...

Thank you Amanda! I would love to take your pictures. I'll e-mail you and we'll figure out when and where.
Michelle- I will take your pictures if we can make it down there some day.
Sharlene- If you lived closer I would love to take pictures for you. Your daughters are especially beautiful and they would be awesome photo subjects!