Saturday, February 16, 2008

Boy in Blue

My kids are going to have more than enough pictures of themselves, at least at this point in their lives. I'm loving taking pictures of them. Since Beepers is always running away from me, I don't have nearly as many pictures of him as I do of Binkers. That's why this post is just pictures of Binkers.


I love this picture. It's a bit out of focus because I'm still learning about and practicing with photography, but it's still super cute. It makes me smile. It reminds me of the Mad Hatter or Willy Wonka.

4 comments:

Tringali Family said...

Way cute pics. My problem with Mia is that she gives me about a 2 second smile and so if my camera isn't fast enough I miss it.

j said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
j said...

What a cutie. I can't say which one is my favorite because he's adorable in all of them.

Amanda said...

So, So cute!!! I love the last one. He has one cute grin!