Thursday, September 27, 2007

I don't think I've ever written two blogs in one day, but there is a first for everything. I want to be better about documenting what I'm doing in my life.
Today I got together with my friend Heather. Once a month her mom, sisters, and cousin gather at one of their houses and do service for each other and/or teach a lesson such as how to bake bread. I think it's such a fun idea and I need to start doing it with my mom and my sister Jennifer. Anyway, Heather invited me because she wanted me to teach them how to do pedicures. I am not really a beauty person, but I do know how to paint a pretty flower on your toenail. They look like this-
I have had a pedicure done one or twice at a nail salon and they charge $5 to paint a flower on your two big toenails. It looked pretty simple, so I figured out how to do it myself.

3 comments:

Tringali Family said...

That is so cute...you will have to share the secret. I have never had a pedicure done and so the next time I am pregnant, I have decided that I am going to treat myself to my first pedicure (at about 8 months pregnant)! That is a fun idea to do those get togethers with family like that, everyone has so much knowledge to offer, you are lucky you live close to family!

Crystal said...

Sharlene- Next time you visit Utah come see me and I will paint your toenails. Sometime in the near future maybe I'll post a blog showing how to do it.

MNCarlsson said...

Wow, that flower is georgous!
You always have liked to pay attention and add the little details. It reminds me of how you can spend hours making an amazing looking 7 layer bean dip.