I'm curious how many you got to cross off also. It's fun to see what we actually accomplish...eventually. :) The deck looks nice. Don't you love that you married a handy-man? I did, too. ...and, I still love reading your blog--when I remember I have one also. Right now I'm doing my Mom's blog--she has cancer. That is what my mind is occupied with right now.
4 comments:
Wahoo! We made the summer bucket list. It's coming up soon. Do you want to do dinner up there? Any good ideas?
Crystal this is cute! Mind if I steal it? When I have kids of course ;-)
What a fun idea. How many have you accomplished so far?
I'm curious how many you got to cross off also. It's fun to see what we actually accomplish...eventually. :)
The deck looks nice. Don't you love that you married a handy-man? I did, too.
...and, I still love reading your blog--when I remember I have one also. Right now I'm doing my Mom's blog--she has cancer. That is what my mind is occupied with right now.
Post a Comment