Monday, September 17, 2012

Plugging along

Wow! It's been three months since I have written a blog post, I work really hard to limit the amount of time my children spend in front of electronic entertainment (maybe I do a little too much), so I try to be careful and limit the amount of time they see me in front of the computer, tv, and iPad as well. At least when they are awake. I often spend a lot of time surfing the Internet on my iPad. Writing blog posts on my iPad is a bit of a pain, so I haven't been posting. However, I am writing on my iPad right now because our desktop died a month ago. Our new one is coming tomorrow. Yay! One of the first things I will post is our summer bucket list with the things checked off that we did. I loved the summer bucket list and I am definitely going to do something like that every summer. It helped give structure to our summer. And while I may not have blogged about this summer at least I have a record of the things we did and my kids can't say we are a boring family and never do anything. I am also working on a bucket list of things I want to do and places I want to go with my kids before they are grown, I know that's a long time away, but people say all the time, "the time goes so fast." I was also thinking I want to make a list if things to do with Jack this year. With Ben in school Jack has lost his playmate and we are all adjusting to the change.

1 comment:

Benjamin said...

Good to see you active again in the Blogosphere. Hope to see more soon.