Saturday, March 05, 2011

Maternity photos

I've found this awesome photographer, Kirstin Roper. If I was rich I would hire her to follow my family and I around all the time to document our lives. Okay, maybe that would be a little much. She took our family pictures in June and I had her take maternity pictures for me a couple of weeks ago. Can you believe that two weeks later an 8 lb 9 oz baby boy would make his debut into the world. I felt big, but not that big. :)
Oh and just to warn you before you proceed, there are two pictures of my bare belly. Don't proceed if you don't want to see those. They are however I think, very tasteful.




4 comments:

Christy said...

Wow! I love them. You look good! Congrats on the new little guy!

Kyra Marie said...

Crystal! I love these :) I'm so glad that you decided to get maternity photos! I'm sure you'll treasure these forever. They are very classy and you look great! I can't wait to meet the little guy :)

Heather K. said...

Look at all those handsome boys. You're one lucky woman!

Kristi said...

beautiful beautiful! Maybe I'll actually consider getting some next time... maybe. How are you hanging in there? I wish Oliver wasn't so sick so that your boys could come and play.