
I have a brother, named Adam, who is six years younger then me. When he was around three to five years old I remember he was obsessed with construction vehicles. He had a book he loved called Digger Dan and wanted us to read it to him all the time. And he would talk non-stop about construction vehicles. I know I wasn't the best listener. I pretended I was listening, but I really wasn't.
Fast forward to today. I have a little three year old who loves to talk. He isn't obsessed with anything in particular, but he talks and talks and talks. This afternoon he told me a story for forty-five minutes non-stop! I tried to listen, remembering how I wasn't the best listener when my brother was little. But it's like reading a Pokemon book or watching a Pokemon movie. I just can't follow it.
Oh, and my mother-in-law thinks Jack doesn't talk. Boy, does he have her fooled!

5 comments:
that is just like josh and tim's mom. once i asked josh if he could stop talking for 5 minutes. he proceeded to talk about how he was not going to talk for 5 minutes for about 10 minutes
Remember when that truck came and dropped off the new fridge, that was awsome.
Adam- You make me laugh. I don't remember that part. Remember, I was a bad listener? :(
Wait a second. Was that in the book or was that in real life? It just hit me that you were talking about when mom and dad got a new fridge.
Crystal, I thought you remembered everything!
Post a Comment