


I hesitate writing this because I might jinx myself, but we have been super lucky when it comes to sicknesses this year. I thought with Ben in school it would just introduce us to a myriad of new germs, but this year has been has a pleasant surprise. It's not like we haven't been sick, it's that we haven't been sick as much as in years past.
This past weekend Ben was sick, it only lasted two days and Jack was sick yesterday, but seems a lot better today. They both ran high fevers and we are lucky this time around that Jack didn't have a febrile seizure. We just don't like those.
Ben and Jack are very different when they are sick. Ben loves to be held and he loves me to lay with him so he can play with my hair. Ben is an extra horrible sleeper when he is sick. The days he was sick I felt like I was sick because I spent so much time laying around with him. Jack doesn't care so much to be held and often he won't let me hold him. And when he is sick, he sleeps pretty good. Sometimes better than he normally does.

No comments:
Post a Comment