Ben wants a pet. The other day he told me he had a dream I bought him a puppy. We will probably never get a dog, neither Chad and I are dog people. We told Ben that he could have a fish when we moved into our house. Yep, it's been six months and no fish. Ben's pretty forgiving. We bought him this for a pet instead-

Her name is Rosie, she's been a great pet. We thought we lost her once when she developed the "circle dance of death", but Chad was able to fix her.
But Ben isn't buying it anymore that Rosie's our pet. And I don't think he wants a fish anymore. Today he told me he wants a flying squirrel. I told him that I don't think you can have a flying squirrel for a pet, but then my sixteen year old cousin told me he knows somebody who had one. I'm not going to go the the trouble of finding out if that's even legal. We're not getting a flying squirrel. I wonder what Ben will ask for next.
3 comments:
You should get him one of those Zhu Zhu pets. I bet the "flying squirell" is a sugar glider
Apparently I can't spell squirrel.
You can buy sugar gliders. They sell them in the mall off State in Sandy...like having a little smelly ferret. We're not dog people either, mostly because we are not fond of hair, smell, or poop....
Post a Comment